The History of Maca Maca root was first harvested during the pre-Incan times and historically been recognized as a "miracle food".
Raw vs. Gelatinized Maca Maca exists in two forms, both raw and gelatinized. Due to the density of the root, consuming maca in its raw state has been associated with digestive discomfort and consequently, gelatinization has shown to offer more favourable outcomes. In Peru, maca is always cooked (gelatinized), removing unwanted starch and making the root easier to digest. Gelatinization assures that the final product bears the same unique properties of the maca consumed traditionally by the Incas, preserving the nutritional integrity of maca and producing a highly concentrated product as compared to raw maca.
- NATURAL AND SAFE FOR YOUR HEALTH: Our Maca organic powder is made from the Peruvian natural plant grown in Andes Mountains.
- EXCELLENT BLEND OF THREE MACAS: Our Maca powder organic comes in 3 in 1 blend. The product is a blend of red, yellow, and black Maca for guaranteed quick results.
- EFFECTIVE STAMINA BOOSTER: The Maca powder gelatinised is an excellent source of minerals that boost your energy naturally. Maca plants are a popular organic source of energy.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR MEALS: Our Maca powder can be used as an ingredient to give your dishes a natural flavor. Ideal for cakes, cookies, smoothies, and hot drinks.
- This Peruvian super-root was used to boost energy and vitality, Maca was revered for centuries by ancient Inca warriors.